- Kris Mayer on One kid’s book publishing dream
- Tania Pryputniewicz on Book Promotion for Poetry by Author Carol Grever
- Kell Brigan on Book promotion prospects for self-published books, too
- Phil Bolsta on Book promotion prospects for self-published books, too
- James Catanich on Book promotion prospects for self-published books, too
Tag Archives: Yahoo
Obviously, online book promotion is at least 50 percent of any author, publisher, or book publicist’s focus these days. Your pool of potential readers is limited if you’re still conducting exclusively traditional book promotion campaigns and ignoring social networking; producing articles, podcasts, and book trailers; syndicating your blog; using your Web site to create an online community; distributing newsletters electronically to those on your mailing list; publishing eBooks to offer free peeks at your book’s content or to gain readers who might potentially get interested enough in your topic to buy your book (or, perhaps, to hire you); and so forth.