- Kris Mayer on One kid’s book publishing dream
- Tania Pryputniewicz on Book Promotion for Poetry by Author Carol Grever
- Kell Brigan on Book promotion prospects for self-published books, too
- Phil Bolsta on Book promotion prospects for self-published books, too
- James Catanich on Book promotion prospects for self-published books, too
Tag Archives: author promotion
Disowning their own books generally is not something authors do for book publicity…but the io9 10 Great Authors Who Disowned Their Own Books list should make an author who’s in the midst of a book promotion campaign stop and think. … Continue reading →
According to UrbanDictionary.com, blogophobia is real. This book publicist isn’t making it up, which is a relief, because this book publicist has inventophiba (which is not a term you’ll find in UrbanDictionary.com, by the way: fear of making things up.
Is your book promotion campaign on the rocks? If your book is with a major publishing house, and your book publicity campaign has stalled before it started, then it might be because your in-house book publicist has James Patterson Syndrome.
When was the first time you heard the phrase “Miley Ray Cyrus?” For those of us who don’t have kids who are glued to the Disney Channel, and who begged for Hannah Montana merchandise or concert tickets, the answer might … Continue reading →